Tuesday, January 24

Bakit ganito, Bakit ganon?

Hello. Hi. Hey. Holla. Whatsup? Huwachududer? Ano gawa mo powhs?? :p

Once upon a time. For the first time in a long time i blogged again. End of Story.

Nah. I'm kidding. Let's start all over. hehehe.

Ako nga pala si Eunice Mishael Gutierrez Flores. Also known as, Ganda, Pretty, Prettiest, Stunning, Singkit, Gorgeous, Koreana, Hapon, Intsik, Fashionista, Tisay, Eunice, Nice, Misha, Sha or Mish. Sagana sa adjective ang aking mga kaibigan. At paikli na ng paikli ang mga itinatawag sa akin
sabay sa agos ng nagsisi-ikliang shorts ng ibang mga kababaihan na kung kanilang tawagin ay cookie shorts.
Sounds like??? (Hmmm...) Nevermind.

As I was saying, Paulit-ulit ko ring tinangkang muling mag-blog.
But what really made me resort into writing again? Here are some possible reasons:

I. My sister(and mom) kept bugging me to blog/write, because they are completely persuaded that i have a talent. (Ansaveh?!)
II. People say I have a creative mind. (Sayang naman diba? Stagnant na teh!)
III. I feel like there's so many things and words going through my head that if i don't have a way to let it all out, i'm gonna explode any second.
IV. It's like i'm on top of the world when i'm able to express myself by being read.
V. Finally, Complete and utter boredom(a.k.a NAKAKABATO na OKAY?)


So, ayun. Sa totoo lamang ay hindi ko alam kung ano'ng aking sasabihin dito sa aking unang post.
Ako kasi yung tipong maraming gustong sabihin. I'm a self-confessed-know-it-all, that's why most of my friends ask for my advice. And if they don't ask for it, i force my opinions to them. HAHA. :)
Kidding aside, Mahilig din akong magtanong dahil nga masyado akong curious, pag interesado ako, interesado ako, period.

Well that explains one of the most valid reasons why i am blogging right now.
I want to get to know more people. I'm kind of a People freak. I may look like i don't give a dang, but deep inside, i'm interested about your thoughts, and feelings too. (*blush*)
In fact, sa sobra kong interesado sa nararamdaman ng kapwa ko e, kung minsan apektado na rin ako. lol



Napaka-unstable kasi ng mga tao!
That's why we should just really focus our hearts and minds unto Jesus Christ, because in Him there is Peace. (Yehess, naisingit ko 'to!)



So yeah, I guess that's probably it. Hope to catch up with you some other time, and hopefully meet you.
Ika nga sa Slum Book eh, "Getting to know You" :)

Kaibigan, Tara! Usap Tayo!(KuyaBoy) AHAHAHAHAHA.(AteKris)

Omaygas! I'm soo clever. Chos! Ktnxbye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_08BBIGkwA8
#SWAG

No comments:

Post a Comment